What is a cookie?
Websites you visit can save small information on your computer or phone and read it later when you visit the same site. The files that store this small information are called cookies. Cookies often serve to improve your browsing experience and personalize sites. For example, if you select “Remember me” when logging into a site, that site will store a cookie containing your user name (or a special ID number) in your browser. Only the site that created them is allawed to read cookies. The site also determines how long the cookie is stored.
COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
What is a cookie and why is it used?
Cookies are small text (data) files stored on your device or a network server through browsers by the websites you visit. They are used for the following purposes:
- To improve the services offered to you by enhancing the functionality and performance of the website,
- To improve the website, offer new features through the website and personalize the features offered according to your preferences,
- To ensure legal and commercial security of the website, you and our company (or business, our website, etc.).
Types of Cookies
Cookies, whose main purpose is to provide convenience to users, are basically divided into 4 main groups:
- Session Cookies: These are cookies that allow you to take advantage of various features such as carrying information between internet pages and systematically remembering the information entered by the user, and they are necessary for the functions of the website to function properly.
- Performance Cookies: These are cookies that collect information about the frequency of visits to pages, possible error messages, the total time users spend on the relevant page, as well as how they use the website, and are used to improve the performance of the website.
- Functional Cookies: These are cookies that remind users of previously selected options for convenience and aim to provide users with advanced Internet features within the website.
- Advertising and Third Party Cookies: These are Cookies belonging to third-party suppliers and allow the use of certain functions on the website and the tracking of advertising (displaying appropriate advertising).
Controlling and Deleting Cookies
The method of changing the cookie preferences varies depending on the browser type and can be learned from the relevant service provider at any time.
• Internet Explorer
- Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon in the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button and Internet Options.
- Tap or click the Privacy tab, then move the slider under Settings to block all cookies, and then tap or click OK.
• Microsoft Edge
- From the upper-right corner of your Microsoft Edge browser, click the section with the ellipsis mark and scroll to the Settings section.
- After you click or tap Select Items to Remove, select the sections that you want to clean from the window that will pop up.
- There are many sections here. You can start the cleaning process by choosing what you need
• Google Chrome
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click Other Settings at the top right.
- Click Advanced at the bottom.
- Under "Privacy and Security," click Content Settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Search for the name of the website under "all cookies and website data".
- Click the Remove icon to the right of the website
• Mozilla Firefox
- Click the Firefox menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy and Security panel and go to History section.
- Change the Firefox setting to use custom settings for history.
- Click on the Show me the cookies... button. The cookies window will appear.
- In the search: field, type the name of the website whose cookies you want to remove. Cookies that match your search will be displayed.
- Select the cookie(s) you want to delete and click the Delete selected button.
- Close the cookies window by clicking the close button. Then close the about: preferences page
- Select Safari > Preferences.
- Click Privacy.
- Click Website Data.
- Select one or more websites, and then click Delete or Delete All. You can also delete all cookies that the websites you visit leave behind through third-party software.
This site uses Google Analytics Visitor Tracking System
To Block Google Analytics:
Google Analytics Tracking Blocking Plugin-Stay Out Of Google Analytics Coverage
TYPES OF COOKIES IN TERMS OF STORAGE TIME:
Persistent Cookies: Cookies that continue to exist on a person's computer until a specific date or deleted by the user. These cookies are often used to measure users' site movements and preferences.
Session Cookies: These cookies are used to segregate user's visit into sessions and do not collect data from the user. This cookie is deleted when the user closes the web page they are visiting or remains passive for a certain period of time. Targeting and tracking cookies are used on a website to help third parties provide services, especially advertising services, and to improve the effectiveness of those. These cookies may remember the web pages and sites you visit and collect personal data, primarily the IP address of the user's device. The website uses both first party and third parties to collect information, remember your interests and demographic data, and serve you targeted ads, improve ads, determine the number of visits and ad impressions, other uses of advertising services, and the ratio between those ad impressions and interactions with the ad services. . The website uses social plugins that link to social networks such as Facebook and LinkedIn. When you visit the website and use these plugins, the website connects directly to the server of the selected social network. The content offered by the plugin is then transmitted directly from social networks to your web browser and added to the website you are visiting. In this way, the relevant social network can access and process your data and combine it with the data belonging to your account in the relevant social network.
Please note that we have no influence or control over the scope of data that social networks process through plug-ins. For more information on the purpose, methods and duration of which social networks will process your personal data, please carefully review the personal data processing policies published by the respective social networks.
|Cookie Name||Purpose Of Use||Duration of Use|
|Criteo||Criteo uses “cookies”, which are small text files that contain a unique identifier belonging to your computer or a third-party analytics provider, through its web browser. It uses this to improve services and websites. This is a cookie that reviews transactions on the website. Such cookies allow the collection of all statistical data and the display of advertising to users||Persistent Cookies|
This cookie allows to measure the performance of the website and show ads to users
|This cookie stores users' content and page usage.||Persistent Cookies|
Check out our Contact page to provide us with all your policy-related questions and opinions. https://www.enterprise.com.tr/iletisim
Data Retention and Destruction Policy
For the destruction of your stored personal data, see our retention and destruction policy. Our web page for the law on the protection of personal data: https://www.enterprise.com.tr/kisisel-verilerin-korunmasi/genel-aydinlatma-metni