Join us and get a membership, than you can discover our special campaigns for you and discounted prices. You can book faster after you sign in.
- Yazdır Damage Service
In case of damage or malfunction in the rented vehicle, the tenant is responsible for delivering the vehicle to the authorized service in a safe and non-damaging manner. At the stage of delivering the vehicle to the service, if the support is not received from the Enterprise offices or the Enterprise Road Assistance call center, the tower's cost will be paid by the tenant.
- Yazdır Fuel Service
Our vehicles are delivered to the full warehouse and returned to the full warehouse.
- Yazdır Insurance Policy
Although the tenant has accepted the Standard Insurance coverage and Mini Damage Insurance applied by Enterprise, he / she agrees to cover the liability and the related expenses without any objection if the vehicle is damaged under the following conditions, a. If it is under the influence of alcoholic and / or drugs at the time of the accident, b. In cases where it is stated in the accident detection form / report that the accident is due to the one-sided flaw of the Tenant (in case of similar records including but not limited to adapting / not using the speeds of the vehicles in terms of weather, road, vision, technical features and traffic) c. If it is stated that the legal speed limit has been exceeded and the accident occurred in the accident detection form due to the speed, d. In unilateral accidents, the accident report is not prepared, in the case of double-sided accidents, the declaration is missing, the alcohol report is not received, and in the case of deliberate accidents, the use of vehicles with high turnover rate etc. In case of damages due to carelessness and intent, damages caused by the use of wrong or illegal fuel, as a result of tire explosion, damages due to driving on the rim, if a vehicle against the traffic laws is used, in case of using a driver's license against the traffic laws, other than the drivers specified in the rental agreement. in case of accident, the Insurance and Reinsurance Companies Association of Turkey; If the insurance companies do not pay the insurance fee due to the exclusion of the conditions set for the insurance policies, if the tenant causes damage on the upper parts of the vehicle (as a result of hitting objects such as bridges, balconies, branches, etc.), they have received the traffic insurance and damage guarantees. he is even obliged to pay. to. e. 3. Material losses, treatment expenses to the vehicle and passengers in the vehicle are limited to the mandatory traffic insurance limits of the vehicle, and all responsibilities and liabilities, including moral hazards, belong exclusively to the tenant. f. Tire split, tire damage, rim damage regardless of accident (unless LCF fuse has been purchased) g. Wheel cover and spare wheel loss h. License, license plate, fire extinguisher and in-vehicle equipment damage I. Key loss and / or use-related key losses j. Any damage and loss not covered by insurance During the delivery of the vehicle, the tenant will realize the determined fee and the costs to be incurred by the credit card, voucher or cash at the end of the rental. Current account tenants will make their payments related to the debt that will occur in cash or through the bank. The tenant accepts, declares and undertakes to pay the debt from the invoice date and 5% (five percent) default interest from the invoice date, without the need for any warning or notice, unless he / she pays the debt due to the elements in the lease and the lease agreement on time. The tenant accepts and undertakes that YES OTO is authorized to take a precautionary lien and precautionary decision without providing any collateral foreclosure or injunction if the rental fee is not paid.
- Yazdır Payment Methods
At the beginning of the lease, vehicle users are required to present their driver's license and available credit cards. Payments are made with a valid credit card at the beginning of the rental. At the beginning of the lease, temporary blockage is applied in the amount that varies according to the vehicle group in the nature of the tenant's credit card. If the rental period is more than 1 month, the blocked amount is equal to the monthly rental price. Tenant, over the block, additional rental days, fuel shortage, damage, traffic fines, etc. agrees in advance that it will not object to the collection of rental fees. 20% (twenty percent) of each penalty amount, plus VAT, will be charged for the transactions to be carried out regarding traffic fines, with a maximum service fee of 100 TL. In vehicles with HGS (Fast Pass System), the tenant will make the payment to the relevant office with the addition of 18% service charge on the rental return. Tenants using OGS (Automatic Pass System) are obliged to pay the illegal passes.
- Yazdır Additional Insurances
If the tenant requests, the following additional insurances that can extend the insurance coverage can be purchased; - Mini Damage Insurance covers material damages (excluding tire, glass, headlight damages) up to the determined price varying according to the vehicle group without the need for a customer report and a police report. In case of damages over the price determined by the mini damage insurance, the customer is responsible for the entire damage price. - The cost of damage to tires, glass and headlights, which are not covered by the standard automobile insurance, is guaranteed by tire, glass, headlight insurance. - In addition to compulsory financial liability insurance, discretionary liability insurance provides a maximum amount of security of TL 250,000 to third parties. - Personal accident insurance secures the driver and passengers inside the vehicle within the insurance limits.
- Yazdır Renter Requirements
- For the economy class, daily and weekly leases, 500 TL provision fee, minimum 1 year license, 1 credit card registered in the driver's name and the driver must be at least 21 years old. - Daily and weekly leases for the middle class, 750 TL provision fee, minimum 1-year driving license, 1 credit card registered in the driver's name and the driver must be at least 21 years old. - Daily and weekly rentals for upper class and SUV vehicles are 1000 TL provision fee, minimum 2-year driving license, 1 credit card registered in the driver's name and the driver must be at least 25 years old. - Daily and weekly rentals for upper class and luxury vehicles are 1000 TL + 1000 TL provision fee, minimum 3 years license, 2 credit cards registered in the driver's name and the driver must be at least 27 years old. - Daily and weekly leases for the minibus vehicle class are 1000 TL provision, minimum 3-year driving license, 1 credit card registered in the driver's name and the driver must be at least 27 years old. -For the foreign renters, we need the valid passport with the check in to country stamp .
- Yazdır Included Services
Our prices include car rental and standard car rental insurance. The scope of the standard insurance included in the daily price; - Double-sided accident; The drivers of both vehicles involved in the accident must fill in the accident reports with a wet signature and deliver them to the Enterprise office. - If the reports are complete; According to accident defect rates, the user is reflected in a certain amount of depreciation (SSH). - If the reports kept are missing, the report is totally invalid and there is a paid repair. - If the user does not have any obvious defects in the accident reports that are kept in mutual and defect rates, the damaged area of the vehicle is made from insurance and automobile insurance coverage. - In unilateral accidents, only the police report is valid and with the alcohol test report; The original or photocopy of the report must be the original stamped version. - If the police report is complete, if there is alcohol, the report is invalid and paid repair. If the police report and alcohol test are complete, repair will take place within the vehicle's damaged area.
- Yazdır Services Not Included in the Price
Additional rental day amount, fuel shortage, damage, traffic fines, HGS-OGS are not included 20% (twenty percent) of each penalty amount plus VAT will be charged in the transactions to be carried out regarding traffic fines, with a service fee of up to a maximum of 100 TL. If you wish, you can benefit from our Baby seat, Additional driver, Winter tire, Comprehensive additional insurance and GPS Navigation services for additional fees.
- Yazdır Rental Period
The rental is at least 1 day (24 hours). For shorter rentals, daily price is applied. In case of delay, 1/3 of the applied fee is charged for each additional hour, and if the delay exceeds 3 hours, full-time fee is collected. The tenant will return and deliver the vehicle on the day agreed. For all extensions, YES will apply to OTO and get its approval. In the extensions made without approval, it is accepted by the parties that the tenant holds the vehicle in seven languages illegally.
- Yazdır Damage Breakdown Service
In case of damage or malfunction in the rented vehicle, the tenant is responsible for delivering the vehicle to the authorized service in a safe and non-damaging manner. At the stage of delivering the vehicle to the service, if the support is not received from the Enterprise offices or the Enterprise Road Assistance call center, the tower's cost will be paid by the tenant.
- Yazdır Cancellation Refund Terms
If you inform us of your cancellation request on the date of booking, all the amount you paid will be refunded to your card. Our refund application for your other cancellation requests is as follows; - If your rental is less than 24 hours before the purchase time or if the vehicle is not taken without cancellation, a refund is made after deduction of the 3-day rental fee. If your reservation is less than 3 days, no refund is possible. - If there is more than 24 hours before the purchase time of your rental, a refund is made after deduction of 50 TL. -If you purchase a security package, free cancellation and refund is provided.
- Yazdır Km Limits
The following mileage limits are valid for all our offices in Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara, Antalya, Bodrum, Dalaman, Trabzon and Samsun. In other offices, there is a daily limit of 500 km in economic and middle groups, and 400 km in upper groups. The tenant is responsible for paying the following, at the request of the lessor; - For the day and / or distance traveled during the rental period, the daily rental fee and / or mileage fee (the distance traveled by the vehicle is determined by reading the mileage hour put by the manufacturer in the front page. fare is calculated based on the distance of the journey on the map)
- Yazdır going abroad
It is forbidden to take the vehicles rented from our Enterprise offices abroad. Our vehicles can only be used within the borders of the country. You can book quickly in any of your 9000 offices in 85 countries served by Enterprise company for your car rental requests abroad. Click for abroad rental https://www.enterprise.com.tr/yurt-disi-arac-kiralama
- Yazdır Traffic Fine
Tenant, over the block, additional rental days, fuel shortage, damage, traffic fines, etc. agrees in advance that it will not object to the collection of rental fees. 20% (twenty percent) of each penalty amount, plus VAT, will be charged for the transactions to be carried out regarding traffic fines, with a maximum service fee of 100 TL. The tenant is obliged to comply with the regulations on highways. In case of criminal proceedings due to the use of vehicles contrary to laws and regulations, the tenant is responsible for the costs (penalty, vehicle binding, vehicle withdrawal, etc.). The tenant is responsible for the criminal proceedings to be applied as a result of the accidents caused by the roads violating traffic rules and their personals (traffic penalties, expenses incurred by towing and towing the vehicle and other expenses).
This agreement is signed by Yes Oto Kiralama ve Turizm Yatırımları A.Ş., located at TEM Highway Kavacık Junction Ford Plaza Kat: 4 Rüzgarlıbahçe Beykoz Istanbul, which owns all the rights of the website operating at www.enterprise.com.tr. and the Member who became a member of the site, during the member registration phase of the member on the website named www.enterprise.com.tr. As a member of the site, the member accepts, declares and undertakes that he has read, understood and approved all provisions of this contract.
Specified in this contract;
Turkey Enterprise: Yes Car Rental and Tourism Investment A.Ş., Member: Real or legal person who is a member of the site,
Site: The website publishing on the domain named www.enterprise.com.tr,
Tools: Enterprise Ownership each brand and model of the vehicle which are subject to the lease and Turkey,
Agreement: Refers to this "Web Membership Agreement".
3. SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
The subject of this agreement, Enterprise tools online at sites offered by Turkey concerning the principles and procedures to be rented over the internet, and Turkey's Enterprise is the determination of mutual rights and obligations. This contract shall be valid in terms of all leases to be made by the Member on the site.
4. ENTERPRISE TURKEY'S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
4.1. Enterprise Turkey, under the control and supervision of personal identity, address, contact details of the loss, misuse and alteration in order to prevent take reasonable security precautions. Enterprise Turkey, however, does not guarantee in any way the security of that information. The information and data transferred by the member to the site will not be interpreted as confidential information.
4.2. Enterprise can monitor every activity on Turkey's site for security reasons, registration can take and when it deems necessary, remove from the site, membership freezing, and canceling membership can be found in any other intervention
. 4.3. Enterprise Turkey as without the site's form and content of the prior Members notification can be partially or totally change, you can change the domain name of his publication's site, you can use different subdomains, domain can name forwarding and / or off the field name.
4.4. Turkey Enterprise car rental are offered on the site, services, advertising and promotion at any time with members about and so can establish commercial communications, Member of commercial electronic message and may send an announcement by SMS
4.5. Enterprise Turkey at any time and without indicating a reason, as can change the scope and range of services it offers without notice in advance Member site, the services offered on the site may freeze completely or partially, terminate, or completely canceled.
4.6. Enterprise Turkey, at any time specified in the contract in terms of more efficient realization of business and transaction services, rental conditions and the functioning of the changes and / or updates can. Members accept and declare that they accept these changes and that they will act in accordance with these changes
. 4.7. This agreement will make Enterprise car rental Turkey's Total, brand, model and model year and does not include any commitments other issues. Members of these and other rights under any name from the Enterprise and why Turkey can not take requests.
4.8. Enterprise Turkey to unilaterally start to their leasing activities, stop, terminate and / or the right to cancel is available. The member accepts, declares and undertakes that there is no right to object in this regard.
5. MEMBER'S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
5.1. Membership is completed with the registration process by fulfilling the membership procedure specified on the site by the person who wants to become a member. Member, being a member of, the provisions of this Agreement, membership and services for Enterprise released by the Turkey / all kinds will be deemed to have accepted the statement explained.
5.2. The Member ID is mentioned in the accession process, driver's license, address and contact information is complete and accurate information, this information is immediately Enterprise will communicate to Turkey in case of changes, incomplete, outdated and / or incorrect information in any legal disputes that may arise due to give and agrees and declares that it will only be responsible for the damage. Enterprise Turkey can not be attributed to any liability therefore.
5.3. While the member benefits from the services specified on the site, T.C. to act in accordance with the laws and general ethics, not to insult, threaten, slander, harassment and similar acts, not to make political or ideological propaganda, not to behave in a way that disturbs other Members, refrain from any behavior that smears individuals or institutions, and that the services provided on the site It accepts and undertakes that it will avoid any action that may cause its failure or interruption, otherwise it will be personally responsible for any damage that may occur.
5.4. The Member accepts and undertakes that it will not violate the rights of third parties under intellectual property law, will respect the copyrights of third parties, not engage in unfair competition, and will respect the commercial secrets and private lives of third parties.
5.5. Member, will use a password that is easily guessed by others using the site, user name, password and other information to share with others and himself from the security that this information is site database in keeping and would only be responsible for itself, no way, Enterprise will be Turkey's responsible accepts and declares.
5.6. Member, will engage in fraudulent behavior will not interfere with the site's safety mechanism is responsible for any damage that may occur otherwise and undertakes to meet all the damages that Turkey suffered Enterprise.
5.7. Members, will only use the membership account of itself, will not use the account information of other members and its own membership account whether people use yours, otherwise the Enterprise can cancel the membership if it is determined by Turkey, may be canceled bookings made by, might termination of his lease and was born / doğacal any kind of compensation for damage accepts and declares that it will.
5.8. The member accepts and undertakes that he will not send harmful programs, software, code and similar materials to the site, and avoid any action that may endanger the security of the site and its members.
5.9. Members cannot transfer their membership account to third parties.
5.10. The member cannot restrict or block the use of the site by others, and cannot interfere with the operation of the site or the server or networks used to make the site available. .
5.11. Member, affecting computer hardware virus attacks and / or including losses and damages resulting from the reference to information obtained from the site, but with them regarding the access to the site but not limited to, and use for any damages directly or indirectly that may occur is not responsible for Enterprise Turkey.
5.12. The Member agrees that he will not use any tool, software or tool to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the site operation, not to connect to the site without authorization, and not to access or use the software and data of other internet users without permission.
5.13. Site completely independent from this site and Enterprise of Turkey's links to third parties beyond his control may provide links to other websites. Enterprise Turkey does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in this site. These services are accessed via links from websites / products or Enterprise Turkey does not have any responsibility for their content. Member's access to this website is entirely at their own responsibility and without the permission of Enterprise Turkey.
5.14. The member will use a credit card compatible with the information in his / her membership record, will not use someone else's credit card in any way, in all transactions related to this contract, the name he applied for membership will be the same as the name on the credit card, and the credit card belongs to him irrevocably. accepts, declares and undertakes. Any form of violation of this issue arise damage due to the Member, all the responsibility himself belongs, if transactions are conducted with the use of another person's credit card will not make any request from the Enterprise Turkey, in this respect Enterprise if Turkey has suffered damage, Enterprise Turkey is exposed to all the direct and / or indirect losses to be obliged to accept irrevocable, and warrants.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
6.1. The presentation and all content of the site T.C. Legislation and are protected by intellectual property legislation, all trademarks in this site, especially logos and service marks, all published information and data that belong to Turkey or Enterprise license. Member, Enterprise without Turkey's written consent, exactly, directly or indirectly, or distribute in any way content of the site, transmit, modify, copy, display, reproduce, publish, can not handle or in any other way use or someone else's site allowed the service to access or use can not. Otherwise, Enterprise, Turkey has suffered / suffers that including licensors with all kinds of damage, but not limited to, third parties for any damage suffered by the Enterprise from Turkey claimed in any kind of compensation amount, will be responsible for paying members Enterprise Turkey.
6.2. Enterprise in Turkey, site services, site information, the site's copyrights subject studies, the trademark of the site, the site's business outlook or any material and intellectual all assets, including intellectual property rights relating to the site, real and personal All rights regarding its rights, commercial information and know-how are reserved.
6.3. All rights of all texts, graphics, images and pictures on the site are reserved, cannot be saved without permission.
6.4. Unauthorized use of all financial rights related to the site content, design and software (processing, reproduction, dissemination, representation and public offering) shall mean, but not limited to, any unauthorized disclosure and use, violation of intellectual and industrial property rights.
6.5. Members accept and undertake that they will act in accordance with the provisions of the Turkish Code of Obligations, the Turkish Penal Code, the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works, the Turkish Commercial Code, the Decree on Trademarks and any existing and / or future legislation provisions. Doing that may arise due to the use of legal, administrative, criminal and financial liability of the Members is all kinds Turkey Enterprise reserves the right of recourse.
Members deficiencies in the submitted / published information and services on the Site, communication problems, technical problems, infrastructure and internet failures, power outages and / or are not limited to is accepting could be further problems, such problems / failures of any Enterprise Turkey Member case of It is authorized to stop or terminate or cancel car rental activities on the site without the need to make a notification and without giving a reason. Members of the reasons that qualify under any name Enterprise, and Turkey can not demand payment.
Enterprise Turkey does not guarantee that the service will be error-free or free of viruses or other harmful or service is continuously provided to the elements. Members of Enterprise Turkey arising from the use of any product or service directly and / or indirectly held responsible for any damage. The member accepts and declares that he / she is responsible for any damages and damages that may occur as a result of using the service or the site.
8. FORCE MAJEURE
Natural disasters, riots, wars, strikes, communication problems, technical problems, infrastructure and internet failures, power outages and bad weather conditions, which are beyond the reasonable control of the relevant party and which cannot be prevented despite the necessary care. In cases of "Force Majeure"; Enterprise Turkey, to perform late or missing any of the obligations set by this contract or has the right to never to perform. Because this force majeure during the Enterprise is taken to suspend Turkey's obligations. In cases such as this and this, Enterprise delay to Turkey, to perform or not to perform or incomplete will not be considered default. In this case whatsoever for the Enterprise Turkey will not be registered under any claim any compensation. Force majeure 7 (seven) into the Enterprise to take more than a day, if Turkey wished this contract without any notice and without compensation is authorized to terminate unilaterally.
9.CHANGE OF CONTRACT PROVISIONS
Enterprise Turkey, even without showing cause the notification and the Member is entitled to unilaterally make changes in the provisions of this agreement. The member is deemed to have accepted the aforementioned changes from the moment they are published on the Site. The member already accepts this matter irrevocably.
10. CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP AND TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT 10.1. any of its obligations arising from the Members of this contract all or partially or entirely the breach Enterprise Turkey, without any notification and justification unilaterally that this contract annul Member may cancel membership and Member of the Order of the site, either to be on services may be partially or completely frozen or canceled. Therefore no rights and can not be found in Turkey in the event of termination request from the Member Enterprise. The member cannot object to this matter.
10.2. Enterprise Turkey this contract language that case without giving any reason and to revoke the membership of the Member annul unilaterally without any notification and the Member receives from the site, is or will be of obtaining services is authorized to cancel partially or totally freeze or completely. In this case, Member unfair, unwarranted, unjust, aclinic and claimed in an untimely termination, which violated goodwill or other reason and excuse citing Enterprise no rights in Turkey, receivables, loss of profits, damages of compensation or any further name and title under can not request any payment.
11. DURATION OF THE CONTRACT
This Agreement shall enter into force as soon as it is approved on the Site and Enterprise to cancel the Member's membership of Turkey and / or without the need for further notification with the termination services offered on the Site is terminated automatically.
Member, regarding Enterprise Turkey in the execution of the throne of this Agreement has acquired, directly or indirectly, commercial, financial, legal or technical nature, trade secret or other legal protection to the subject or not to keep confidential any information and Enterprise in Turkey It will not disclose to any person without permission. However, the aforementioned confidentiality obligation will not be valid in the following cases:
Enterprise Turkey, user profile and do market research, such as creating sales and site usage statistics for purposes including but not limited to all legal purposes, Member ID, driver's license, address, contact, may collect IP and site usage information in a database and can use the information without any restrictions. Enterprise Turkey, a member of the insurance company for information about the services offered at the site, also with third parties it deems necessary bank / institution is authorized to share with. Also Enterprise Turkey this information in the case of the necessity of the laws comply with order or competent judicial or carried out by administrative authorities inquiries or requests for research or users' rights and the protection of security to a third person / can share with institutions.
The parties acknowledge and undertake that the addresses specified during membership transactions are their legal notification addresses, and unless the address change is notified in writing to the other party, the notifications to be made to these addresses will have all legal consequences of the legally valid notification. Member, contract and services changes,
membership cancellation, termination of this contract, termination, etc. Any notification of the membership process is to have the consent to be made to the email address specified in the meantime, e-mail you get notifications made by, or reach're notification Enterprise that it has been communicated from the moment it was sent by Turkey and would give rise to legal consequences and undertakes to accept. Notice of the members now reach or achieve the results are not responsible for Enterprise and Turkey.
Members of the Enterprise in correspondence with Turkey will make available electronic mail and fax.
15.1. In the event that any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or not applicable for any reason, the other provisions of the agreement will remain in effect.
15.2. Enterprise Turkey's any right or authority to use or delay in use to have the contract throne as not imply waiver of that right or authority does not prevent a single or partial exercise of rights or entitlements that or any other rights or powers later use. The waiver of any condition, article or provision of this Agreement does not imply or be interpreted as a subsequent or permanent waiver of that condition, article or provision.
15.3. From the moment this contract is approved on the Site, it replaces the contract previously approved on the Site, if any. In case of dispute, the provisions of this contract are applied regardless of the period in which the contract is in force. Members, if previously due to the approved agreement and the commercial operation of the site Enterprise that there are no rights and claims from Turkey, Enterprise, Turkey every issue widest sense irrevocable as absolution meat that, said agreement and trade relations due Enterprise Turkey acknowledges, declares and undertakes that all responsibilities born and / or will arise against.
15.4. The member declares that they have read, understood and accepted all applications and rules on the site. The member declares that he accepts the arrangements that may be against his interests in the entire contract, knowing and understanding the results.
15.5. User rights arising from this agreement, Enterprise will and without the prior written permission of Turkey can not assign or transfer its obligations to third parties.
YES CAR RENTAL AND TOURISM INVESTMENTS INC
CUSTOMER CLARIFICATION TEXT ON PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Data Officer
As Yes Car Rental and tourism investments Inc (‘Company’) - acting as Data Officer, we would like to inform our valued customers within the framework of our clarification obligation as per the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“KVKK”) with this clarification text on the protection and processing of this personal data (“clarification text”).
Within the scope of KVKK, personal data refers to any information (“Personal Data”) of an identified or identifiable natural person, while Sensitive Personal Data -as a special type of this personal data- refers to race, ethnic origin, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect, or other beliefs, costume and clothing, association or trade union membership, health, sexual life, biometric data related with criminal convictions and security measures, and genetic data(“Sensitive Personal Data”). In this context, the definition of personal data also covers your Sensitive Personal Data.
Within the scope of the Clarification Text “
” refers to Gürbaşlar Automotive Industry and Trade Inc, Kavi Construction Industry and Trade Inc, Gürbaşlar Insurance Brokerage Services and Tourism Investments Company Limited and other companies which are owned by the real person's partners of Yes Car Rental and Tourism Investments
- Method of Collecting Personal Data and Legal Grounds For Processing
Your personal data is collected in connection with your transactions with the company and for the purpose and scope set out in Section 4 below, by automatic or non-automatic means, oral, written and electronic means, and through the following methods and third parties with whom the company has an agreement.
- As a result of your rental transactions at Enterprise Turkey sales points, verbally or in writing,
- By means of visits, membership, registration and rental transactions that you have made through the company's websites,
- Sales made at contracted outlets where the company expert works, through company employees located here and information forms filled out ,
- Oral and written complaints made by customers to the global or Customer Contact Center through all sales points or social media and complaint platforms,
- Through customer relationship management programs (CRM) and other customer programs,
- Through the security cameras systems located at Enterprise Turkey sales points,
- Through third parties from whom the company purchases services in relation to its customers and with whom it is contracted for a business relationship.
The legal reasons stated in 5th and 6th articles of the KVKK regarding the processing of Personal Data are as follows:
- If your explicit consent is available,
- If it is explicitly prescribed in laws,
- If it is mandatory for the protection of his/her or someone else's life or body integrity for person who is unable to disclose his consent due to actual impossibility or whose consent is not granted legal validity,
- If personal data is processed in connection with the establishment or execution of a contract,
- If it is mandatory for the fulfillment of our legal obligations,
- If it is publicized by the person concerned,
- If data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right, and
- If it is mandatory for our legitimate interests, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Your Personal Data Collected
The Personal Data that we collect from you is your data that we process pro rata to the processing purposes specified in Section 4 below.
- For What Purpose Personal Data will be Processed
Your Personal Data is processed by the company for the following purposes, based on your explicit consent or in other cases permitted legally under the scope of the KVKK:
- Execution of the contractual and sales process with the customers under the scope of handling activities in compliance with the legislation and billing in this sense, and execution of other financial and accounting operations for the fulfillment of legal obligations(identification and contact information, customer transaction information, financial information, vehicle information), (legal grounds: being explicitly prescribed in laws, performance of the contract, when data processing is mandatory for the constitution, preservation and use of a right of property)
- Rental and operational processes within the scope of the relationship with the customer made the execution of logistics activities (identification and contact information, location information, customer transaction information, financial information, vehicle information)
- Communicating with the customer to provide support regarding the rental relationship, in order to manage the lease and / or commercial relationship with the customer (identification and contact information, customer transaction information, location information, financial Information, request/complaint management information, vehicle information), (legal grounds: performance of the contract, legitimate interest)
- In cases where the customer or additional authorized driver is considered to pose a risk for future rentals as a result of an event within the scope of the rental relationship that involves the customer or authorized driver, keeping the information of such persons in the company records (identification and contact information, customer transaction information, additional driver information), (legal grounds: performance of the contract, legitimate interest)
- Within the scope of Ad/campaign/promotion processes and related communication activities, execution of the process of sending commercial electronic messages (campaign, advertising promotion, such as telephone, SMS, MMS, standard e-mail or in other ways) (identification and contact information, location information, customer transaction information, marketing information, vehicle information), (legal grounds: explicit consent)
- Conducting marketing processes and analysis of products and services (identification and contact information, location information, customer transaction, marketing information, vehicle information), (legal grounds: express consent)
- The execution of the customer satisfaction activities, including survey via telephone procedures (identification and contact information, marketing information, customer transaction information, request/complaint management information, vehicle information), (legal grounds: explicit consent)
- Execution of procurement processes of vehicles within the scope of rental relationship (identification and contact information, location information, financial Information, vehicle information), (legal grounds: execution of contract)
- Ensuring the safety of physical space (identification and contact information, location, physical space, safety information, visual and audio recordings), (Legal grounds: fulfillment our legal obligations, when data processing is mandatory for constitution, preservation and use of a right)
- Execution of customer engagement processes including the membership via the website and sending a welcome e-mail pursuant to membership (identification and contact information, transaction safety information, marketing information), (legal grounds: explicit consent)
- Execution of customer relationship management and follow-up and in-house reporting[AAZ4] of customers' request/complaints in this context, (identification and contact information, location information, customer transaction information, transaction security information, financial information, request/complaint management information) (Legal grounds: the fulfilment of the contract, the fulfilment of our legal obligations, constitution, preservation and use of a right, when revealed by the relevant person)
- Follow-up and execution of legal processes (identification and contact information, location information, customer transaction information, legal transaction information, physical location security information), (legal grounds: performance of the contract, establishment, constitution, use and preservation of a right, legitimate interest)
- Execution of communication activities with customers for the purpose of managing customer relationships through the company's experts (identification and contact information, location information, customer transaction information, marketing information, vehicle information), (legal grounds: the performance of the contract, legitimate interest, explicit consent)
- Providing information to authorized persons, institutions and organizations in the context of fulfilling legal obligations and requests of administrative authorities (identification information, contact information, location information, legal transaction information, customer transaction information, physical location security information, transaction security information, financial information, audio and visual records information, vehicle information), (legal grounds: fulfillment of our legal obligations, legitimate interest)
In addition, credit card and debit card information are processed (within the framework of security measures) for the purpose of completing payment transactions by our licensed partnet companies.
- To Whom and for What Purpose Personal Data may be Transferred
The company can transfer and / or grant access to customer's personal data domestically and abroad based on explicit consent (and within the framework of the purposes set out in Article 4) to the following entities: - service providers from which it receives security services and third parties from whom it receives support in other areas related to the activities of the Company (cloud computing, companies providing information technology support and similar); during the rental relationship, and after the rental relationship in order to carry out the marketing processes; - Gürbaşlar Group companies as being part of the same economic integrity (belonging to the same / common real persons), for reasons such as securing availability of personnel services of whom are benefited from jointly, in connection with the rental relationship involving Gürbaşlar Group's common systems and other operational requirements; - authorized bodies and organizations in order to resolve legal disputes and fulfill legislative obligations and, upon request, to judicial authorities and / or relevant law enforcement agencies.The company may transfer overseas and/or grant access to its customers' contact information, location information, transaction information, legal, customer, process information, process safety information, financial information, marketing information, visual and auditory records, information request/complaint management information, vehicle information, as the Company utilizes information technology services located abroad, and because it has a franchising the relationship of the Enterprise Group [Enterprise Turkey, Enterprise EHI (EMEA) Ltd with which Enterprise Turkey has a franchising contract, and all (direct or indirect) subsidiaries and affiliates of Enterprise Holding, Inc (including EAN Data Services UK Limited and TSD Rental LLC)]
- Rights of the Owner of Personal Data under Article 11 of the KVKK
As the owner of personal data, in accordance with Article1 of the KVKK, you can request the following rights from the company acting as the data officer.
The rights you have in this context are as follows:
- Knowing whether personal data is processed,
- Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
- Knowing the purpose of processing personal data and whether it is used for its purpose,
- Knowledge of third parties -domectic or abroad- to whom personal data is transferred,
- Requesting correction of the personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed and request that the transaction made in this framework be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
- Requesting deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data within 30 (thirty) days, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of KVKK and other relevant laws, in case the reasons for processing disappear, and notification of related actions to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred, pursuant to the Regulations on the Deletion, Destruction or Anonymization of Personal Data,
- Disputing adverse consequences emerging from analysis of the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting recovery of damages in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
The above-mentioned requests shall be forwarded to the company as data officer in writing or by other methods to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board (‘Board’).
In this context, you may convey your requests related with above-mentioned rights via e-mail, which is given below and may change on occasion, from your registered electronic mail address, or your other email addresses bearing safe electronic signature or mobile signature, or through an email address that you have notified to the Company and registered to the Company's system (by attaching documents revealing your identity), or deliver by hand or through a notary public to our postal address below, which may also change from time to time, with documents identifying you and a wet signed petition.
In the application that you will make as the owner of the personal data to exercise your rights mentioned above and that contains the description of the right you intend to use; the issue you request must be clear and understandable, the issue must be related directly with you, or if you are acting on behalf of someone else, you must be specifically authorized to do so and certify this authority, and the application must contain your identity and address information.
The company concludes the claims contained in the application as soon as possible and no later than thirty days, free of charge (if there is no cost), depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, a fee may be charged in the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. If the answers to the applications exceed 10 (ten) pages, a transaction fee of $ 1.00 (one) will be charged for each page. If the answer is requested to be given in a recording medium such as a CD, flash memory, a fee will be charged according to the cost of the desired recording medium.
Data Officer : Yes Car Rental and Tourism Investments Inc
Postal address : Tem Otoyolu Kavacık Kavşağı, Gürbaşlar Plaza Kat:1 Rüzgarlıbahçe Beykoz İstanbul
E - mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
YES CAR RENTAL AND TOURISM INVESTMENTS INC
EXPLICIT CONSENT AND APPROVAL TEXT FOR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Yes Car Rental and Tourism Investments Inc ("
") may process the customer's identity information, contact information, location information, marketing information, customer transaction information, vehicle information data in order to assist with the reservation and rental of vehicles, to carry out loyalty processes to the company and its products and to prepare in-house reports, to make phone calls and calls regarding customer satisfaction or information, and for marketing and customer relationship management analysis purposes. Marketing and customer analysis purposes involve sending commercial electronic message, analyzing customer's personal data for the purposes of customer relationship management, managing customer loyalty programs, increasing customer loyalty, planning and executing sales and marketing strategies, and fitting our products and services to customers' interests, needs and habits by making use of the personal data of customers. The company can transfer and / or grant access to customer's personal data domestically and abroad based on explicit consent to the following entities: - service providers from which it receives security services and third parties from whom it receives support in other areas related to the activities of the Company (cloud computing, companies providing information technology support and similar); during the rental relationship, and after the rental relationship in order to carry out the marketing processes; -
companies as being part of the same economic integrity (belonging to the same / common real persons), for reasons such as securing availability of personnel services of whom are benefited from jointly, in connection with the rental relationship involving Gürbaşlar Group's common systems and other operational requirements; - authorized bodies and organizations in order to resolve legal disputes and fulfill legislative obligations and, upon request, to judicial authorities and / or relevant law enforcement agencies.Furthermore, the company may transfer and/or grant access of the personal data of the customer mentioned above (based on consent) to
companies and to third party service provider (for example customer relationship management firms and companies that provide information services) in order the data be to used by the
for the purposes mentioned above for the reason of maintaining the franchise relationship with the
. Within the scope of this Explicit Consent Text, “
” refers to Gürbaşlar Automotive Industry and Trade Inc., Kavi Yapı Construction Industry and Trade Inc., Gürbaşlar Insurance Brokerage Services Limited Company and other companies owned by the real person partners of Yes Car Rental and Tourism Investments Inc; “
” refers to Enterprise Turkey, the EHI Franchising (EMEA) Ltd Company who has a franchising contract with Enterprise Turkey, and all direct or indirect subsidiaries and affiliates of Enterprise Holding Inc (including EAN Data Services UK Limited and TSD Rental LLC)
.The customer agrees that he/she has read, understood the Clarification Text on the Protection of Personal Data and the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes in this text and consents to the transfer of personal data to companies within the Enterprise Group located outside Turkey, as stated in the Clarification Text on the Protection of Personal Data.
Customer's Approval On Electronic Commercial Messages
Customer agrees to receive electronic commercial messages (commercial messages, including but not limited to sales, special offers, promotions, invitations, advertisements and surveys) from
and companies within the Enterprise Group. “
” refers to Ehi Franchising (EMEA) Ltd with whom Enterprise Turkey has a franchising contract, and all direct or indirect subsidiaries and affiliates of Enterprise Holding, Inc. (including EAN Data Services UK Limited and TSD
Rental LLC). A list of entities within Enterprise Group can be found here: